Sunday, July 13, 2008

Entry for 11/07

Today stay home.. my brother is online for the whole day so i can't use the computer too..
very long day la..So all i did was reading up the uni stuff and some other admin stuff, settling all the paper work that i didn't have time to do for the past 2 days since i have arrival here.

I cooked for myself lunch but i over cooked the meat and the noodles was tasteless. hur hur hur my cooking skills dropped ler dar.

Dinner was pizza take away. Even though it is around 18 degrees in the apartment, is was around 13 degrees outside. Stepping out of the main door feels like going into a freezer. With my black Puma jacket, we walked a 5~10 minutes walk before reaching the fuel station where the pizza shop is located at. The joint is called Pizza King and from the inside it looks somewhat run down. I think it is run by 2 Mexican. Anyway we ordered 2 large pizzas, one hawaiian pizza and one meat lover's pizza at a reasonable price of around A$20. Also the pizzas were piping hot and it's the first time i enjoyed carrying pizza home.
The patrol station
I know the photos are blur but it was dark, i was moving and my hands were shivering. -.-
Pizza King
Yummy~!
The pizzas taste great. i recommend anyone who comes here to try them. Anyone who comes visit me gets a treat from me at Pizza King!

No comments: