Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Entry for 13/07

Today darling ish working again and my brother is too lazy to go out. So I've decided to go out alone to Harbour Town to walk around and try to get used to the places here.

Equipment with my camera, i begin my journey to Harbour Town. From the bus, it looks as if you could reach there in 15 - 20 mins there but I didn't know how wrong i was.
Red Rooster Fast food.. Just beside my placeYou can keep your own boat at the porch of your home if you have the place to
The bus i have always been talking

After my long walk of 35-40 mins up and down slopes, I finally caught a glimpse of the harbour town. If a picture says a thousand words, Im sure a video would say more

Glimpse of the harbour town after my long long walk


Did some shopping but didn't buy anything. Mainly went shopping in Woolworths, the local supermarket to look around because in the future when I start cooking for myself, this is going to be the place that i visit often. Oh ya did i mention that fruits are cheap? Haha they were selling boxes of strawberries at one for A$3 and 2 boxes for A$4. I brought one box for myself the other day and finished the box in 2 days. I'm so going to buy more the next time round.

Today is our 3yrs and 11mths.. one more mth jui 4yrs ler.. Im so sorry my decision set us miles apart but believe in me.. i will not disappoint you.. I love you and happy anniversary.

No comments: